Apply to the Coastal Restoration Fund
4. How to apply
Current status: Closed
The current CRF expression of interest process is closed. All applicants will be notified of the results of their application as soon as possible. The second CRF funding cycle will be announced at a later date.
Questions can be submitted to the following regional addresses.
- Pacific: DFO.PAC.CRF-FRC.PAC-MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
- Central and Arctic: DFO.CA.CRF-FRC.CA.MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
- Quebec: DFO.QUE.CRF-FRC.QUE.MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
- Newfoundland and Labrador: DFO.NL.CRF-FRC.NL.MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
- Maritimes: DFO.MAR.CRF-FRC.MAR.MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
- Gulf: DFO.GLF.CRF-FRC.GLF.MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
How long it will take to process your application
We’ll acknowledge the receipt of your application within 5 business days.
You’ll be notified on the success or rejection of your application within 13 business days of the funding decision.
If you’re a successful applicant, your first payment will be processed within 30 business days of:
- signing the contribution agreement or
- receiving a fully completed report
Under normal circumstances, we will meet the service standard 90% of the time.
- Date modified: