Services and information
The Pacific Region of Fisheries and Oceans Canada includes British Columbia and the Yukon.
This region includes Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
Public consultations, success stories and key activities for the Quebec Region.
Habitat Stewardship Program, Aboriginal Funds for Species at Risk, key activities and consultations.
Key activities, public consultations and more in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
Consultations, plans and policies, key activities and species at risk in Newfoundland and Labrador.
What we are doing
- An educational kit for the observation of marine mammals at risk in the St. Lawrence
- Patrol project in Quebec aids Copper Redhorse recovery
- Protecting the Right Whale in the North-Atlantic Ocean
- Recovering sea otters in British Columbia
- Species at Risk Act Permitting Policy
- Species at Risk Policies - Approach to the Identification of Critical Habitat under the Species at Risk Act when Habitat Loss and Degradation is Not Believed to be a Significant Threat to the Survival or Recovery of the Species
- Species at Risk Policies - Listing Policy for Terrestrial Species at Risk
- Species at Risk Policies - Policy on Critical Habitat Protection on Non-federal Lands
- Date modified: