Services and information
Licensing, environmental reporting, compliance, enforcement, monitoring and maps.
Licences for marine finfish, shellfish or freshwater aquaculture operations in British Columbia.
Aquaculture regulation enforcement and monitoring in BC, and compliance assessment activities.
Aquaculture sites and maps in British Columbia.
What we are doing
- Reporting on Introductions and Transfers
- Regulating and monitoring British Columbia’s shellfish aquaculture facilities 2018
- Regulating and monitoring British Columbia’s marine finfish aquaculture facilities 2018
- Carcass classification of cultured salmon at BC aquaculture sites by fish health zone - 2018
- National Aquaculture Public Reporting data
- Fish health monitoring activities at BC aquaculture sites
- Industry sea lice counts at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Incidental catch at BC marine finfish aquaculture sites
- Aquaculture in British Columbia
- Monitoring benthic impacts at BC aquaculture sites
- How DFO inspects fish health at BC aquaculture sites
- Sea lice management at BC salmon farms
- Date modified: