Please be advised that all available funding for 2020-21 has now been allocated. Expressions of Interest for new projects are still welcome should additional funding become available. Thank you for your interest in the program.
Fisheries and Aquaculture Clean Technology Adoption Program
The Fisheries and Aquaculture Clean Technology Adoption Program is a national contribution program. It’s investing $20 million over 4 years (2017 to 2021) to assist Canada’s fisheries and aquaculture industries in improving their environmental performance.
The program offers funding to assist eligible participants in implementing market-ready clean technologies, processes and sustainable practices into their day-to-day operations.
The program provides funding for up to 75% of eligible project costs. All project proposals submitted for consideration must also include:
- a cash financial commitment by the applicant
- at least 10% confirmed provincial and territorial government funding that’s cash or in-kind
- Clean technology
- News release
- Clean Growth Hub
- Atlantic Fisheries Fund
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario
- Federal Economic Development Initiative for Northern Ontario
- Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Date modified: