Please be advised that all available funding for 2020-21 has now been allocated. Thank you for your interest in the program.
Fisheries and Aquaculture Clean Technology Adoption Program
The Fisheries and Aquaculture Clean Technology Adoption Program is a national contribution program. It’s investing $20 million over 4 years (2017 to 2021) to assist Canada’s fisheries and aquaculture industries in improving their environmental performance.
The program offers funding to assist eligible participants in implementing market-ready clean technologies, processes and sustainable practices into their day-to-day operations.
The program provides funding for up to 75% of eligible project costs. All project proposals submitted for consideration must also include:
- a cash financial commitment by the applicant
- at least 10% confirmed provincial and territorial government funding that’s cash or in-kind
- Clean technology
- News release
- Clean Growth Hub
- Atlantic Fisheries Fund
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario
- Federal Economic Development Initiative for Northern Ontario
- Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Date modified: