Appointing a Representative: Step-by-Step
Click the “Representatives” link under the “Profile” section of the left-navigation menu.
NOTE: Make sure that you have the delegation code of the person whom you wish to appoint as your representative. This code is a 10-digit set of numbers.
- Click the “Modify Representatives” button above “Your Current Representatives” section.
- Click the “Manage representative records” link.
- Click the “Create new representative record” button.
Type your representative’s delegation code in the white box. Then, click the “Next” button.
TIP: There is a limit to the number of delegates that may represent you/that you may represent in the system. If you receive a delegation limit warning, contact the representative or Client Support for assistance.
Click the “Next” button.
The “Authorized representative” on the screen should be the name of your representative
TIP: If this is not the person you wanted to appoint to be your representative, click the “Cancel” button until you return to the “Delegation Code” screen. Then, retype the code.
Click your cursor in the box beside the role or roles that you want your representative to do on your behalf. Then, click the “Save” button.
- Administrative: The ability to receive and view notifications, address and contact information.
- Financial: The authority to process financial transactions and request financial information relating to fee payments (licensing, fisher registration or vessel registration payments) and schedules.
- Operational: The ability to view licence and vessel holdings, print documents, submit requests and request information relating to fishing operations and licensing services.
TIP: To deselect a role, click the box again.
- Verify that the information is correct. Then, click the “Logout” link to end the process or click the “Back” button to return to the National Online Licensing System.
- Date modified: