- Aquaculture Collaborative Research and Development Program (ACRDP)
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR)
- Strategic Program for Ecosystem-Based Research and Advice (SPERA)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada Library
- Nautical Charts and Publications (Canadian Hydrographic Service)
- Science At-Sea Collaborative Research
Services and information
Scientific research and data on water, oceans, aquatic ecosystems, hydrography, ice and more.
Data and research shared through partnership funds, collaborations, alliances and joint studies.
Science advisory schedule, policies and directives, national and regional contact information.
Initiatives, programs and research on water issues affected by climate change.
Institutes, labs and experimental centres operated by Fisheries and Oceans Canada.
Projects related to aquaculture, climate change, contaminants, ecosystem science and fisheries.
About science centres of expertise (COEs) that partner with academia and other departments and governments.
The Government of Canada is committed to building stronger, more collaborative federal science.
Scientific research on biodiversity, freshwater, oceans, fish habitats, invasive species and genomics.
Science is essential to sound decision-making in fisheries management and oceans governance.
Program information, images of divers and aquatic species, program videos, links and resources.
About the award, eligibility, recipients, terms of reference, nomination form and how to nominate.
Rewarding careers are in our Ecosystems and Oceans Science Sector. We’re an active part of Canada’s science and technology community.
What we are doing
- Bibliography of science and research publications
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada National Policy for Science Publications
- Policy for Scientific Data
- 2018 Pacific Science Publications
- Tides Currents and Water Levels
- Argo Canada
- Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat Science Advisory Reports
- Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat Research Documents
- Ocean acidification
- Our scientists from coast to coast
- Science students on the job
- Science At-Sea videos
Oceans Protection Plan
Canada has the world's longest coastline, and our water is one of our most important resource.
Centre for Offshore Oil, Gas and Energy Research
COOGER research projects, project participants and contact information.
Marine Ecosystem Assessment
This summer a team of DFO scientists will take sail aboard the research ship F/V Frosti in Canada’s Arctic for a comprehensive marine ecosystem assessment.
- Date modified: