On this page
- Disclosure of contracts over $10,000
- Disclosure of travel expenses
- Disclosure of hospitality expenses
- Disclosure of grant and contribution awards over $25,000
- Disclosure of position reclassifications
- Disclosure of wrongdoing in the workplace
- Report on annual expenditures for travel, hospitality and conferences
- Ministerial transition binder
- 2016 Federal Infrastructure Initiative
Access to information and privacy
Access to information and privacy provides Canadian citizens, permanent residents or any person (or entity) present in Canada the legal right to obtain information, in any form, that is under the control of a government institution.
To find out about upcoming consultations, visit the Consulting Canadians website and the Canada Gazette.
- Date modified: