Services and information
Licences for marine finfish, shellfish and freshwater operations in British Columbia.
Permits, leases and/or licences for marine finfish, shellfish and freshwater operations in PEI.
Permits, leases and/or licences for farmed species operations in other provinces, territories.
Requirements for planned movement of live aquatic organisms while ensuring minimal impacts on ecosystems.
Aquaculture sites and their locations throughout Canada.
Information to help aboriginal communities and entrepreneurs develop aquaculture business development plans.
Government and industry team up for collaborative research on fish health and environmental performance.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Aquaculture Activities Regulations
- Fisheries Act
- Fishery (General) Regulations
- Management of Contaminated Fisheries Regulations
- Aquaculture Innovation and Market Access Program (2008-1013) Project Overview
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR) Project Fact Sheets
- Science Peer Review – Aquaculture Science
- Video: Aquaculture Management – Ensuring Sustainable Fisheries In British Columbia
- Date modified: