Services and information
How protecting the health of farmed and wild fish helps maintain sustainable populations.
Fish farm site selection, managing organic waste, and escape prevention.
Requirements, contact information and reports related to movements of live fish.
Joint federal program to reduce the risk of becoming ill from eating bivalve shellfish.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Aquaculture Activities Regulations
- Fisheries Act
- Fishery (General) Regulations
- Management of Contaminated Fisheries Regulations
- Aquaculture Development Strategy 2016-2019 – Canadian Council of Fisheries and Aquaculture Ministers (CCFAM)
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR) Project Fact Sheets
- Science Peer Review – Aquaculture Science
- Video: Aquaculture Management – Ensuring Sustainable Fisheries In British Columbia
- Aquaculture - Industry Sea Lice Abundance Counts, Pacific Region
- Aquaculture - Incidental Catch, Pacific Region
- Date modified: