Services and information
Licencing, environmental reporting, compliance, enforcement, monitoring and maps.
Laws and policies governing aquaculture activities, compliance, and regulatory reform and research.
How regulations clarify conditions for aquaculture facility operators and improve public reporting.
Information about the federal Regulatory Reform and its goal to advance sustainable aquaculture.
Research to advance understanding of interactions between aquaculture and the aquatic environment.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Fisheries Act
- Fishery (General) Regulations
- Management of Contaminated Fisheries Regulations
- Pacific Aquaculture Regulations
- Canada’s Sustainable Aquaculture Program
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR) Project Fact Sheets
- Science Peer Review – Aquaculture Science
- Video: Aquaculture Management – Ensuring Sustainable Fisheries In British Columbia
- Date modified: