Services and information
How Canada collaborates nationally and internationally to secure a future for global aquaculture.
How Fisheries and Oceans Canada, provincial and territorial governments and industry support aquaculture.
Canada's commitment to developing aquaculture in a sustainable manner and protecting marine ecosystems.
Links to policy principles to help the department achieve its vision for the future of aquaculture.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Fisheries Act
- Fishery (General) Regulations
- Management of Contaminated Fisheries Regulations
- Pacific Aquaculture Regulations
- Canada’s Sustainable Aquaculture Program
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR) Project Fact Sheets
- Science Peer Review – Aquaculture Science
- Video: Aquaculture Management – Ensuring Sustainable Fisheries In British Columbia
- Date modified: