Services and information
Learn about volume, value and value added of aquaculture production in Canada.
Socio-economic benefits of aquaculture industry in remote, rural and coastal communities across Canada.
Profiles of main fish and shellfish farmed in Canada (such as salmon, trout, oysters and mussels).
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Aquaculture Activities Regulations
- Fisheries Act
- Fishery (General) Regulations
- Management of Contaminated Fisheries Regulations
- Aquaculture Innovation and Market Access Program (2008-1013) Project Overview
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR) Project Fact Sheets
- Science Peer Review – Aquaculture Science
- Video: Aquaculture Management – Ensuring Sustainable Fisheries In British Columbia
- Date modified: