- Aquaculture Collaborative Research and Development Program (ACRDP)
- Program for Aquaculture Regulatory Research (PARR)
- Climate change adaptation services
- Strategic Program for Ecosystem-Based Research and Advice (SPERA)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada Library
- Nautical Charts and Publications (Canadian Hydrographic Service)
Services and information
Scientific research and data on water, oceans, aquatic ecosystems, hydrography, ice and more.
Data and research shared through partnership funds, collaborations, alliances and joint studies.
Science advisory schedule, policies and directives, national and regional contact information.
Initiatives, programs and research on water issues affected by climate change.
Institutes, labs and experimental centres operated by Fisheries and Oceans Canada.
Projects related to aquaculture, climate change, contaminants, ecosystem science and fisheries.
About science centres of expertise (COEs) that partner with academia and other departments and governments.
The Government of Canada is committed to building stronger, more collaborative federal science.
Scientific research on biodiversity, freshwater, oceans, fish habitats, invasive species and genomics.
Careers in areas such as aquatic sciences, scientific research and the Canadian Hydrographic Service.
Show more services and information
Science is essential to sound decision-making in fisheries management and oceans governance.
Program information, images of divers and aquatic species, program videos, links and resources.
About the award, eligibility, recipients, terms of reference, nomination form and how to nominate.
What we are doing
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada National Policy for Science Publications
- Policy for Scientific Data
- Feature articles
- Ecosystem Science Framework
- Ocean acidification
- Our scientists from coast to coast
- Science students on the job
- Science At-Sea videos
- Date modified: